About Bartlett Construction
… is an established certified green local construction company with an unlimited building license based in the Pinehurst/Sandhills area. Its primary building emphasis is the construction of quality custom and custom-like building projects. Although we have a new residence orientation, Bartlett Construction also builds commercial buildings, home additions, as well as interior and exterior renovation and remodeling. We even build horse barns.
Established as a family owned and operated Construction Company in mid-1990 by Kevin Bartlett, the current company president and CEO, Bartlett Construction has its award winning offices in what was once a dilapidated property and which has been completely renovated.
This office building is located on NC Highway 211, northwest of Pinehurst.
Bartlett Construction is a hands-on building company that has its own crew of long term employees. The specialty subcontractors (HVAC, plumbing, electrical, etc.) employed by Bartlett Construction have a long and established relationship; this relationship assures both the homeowner and the Builder prompt competent service.
Bartlett Construction provides prospective clients a high level of attention and workmanship with long term subcontractor support. We pride ourselves on our customer service, in listening to the needs of the client and responding to their needs. These factors are desirable, and we have a proven reputation in this market for quality of workmanship and service to our clients.
- We strive to build quality projects.
- We assist and guide our clients throughout the building process in making construction decisions (design, budget, and marketability).
- We believe our building relationship with our clients is a working partnership.
- We strive to fulfill our client’s desires within their budget constraints.
- We educate our clients on the building process and assist them in their decision making.
- We assist our clients in making market related decisions, as long-term marketability factors need to be carefully considered and incorporated into the overall construction design.